Made a nice icon from the standard image of the vista orb for my boot camp partition. As the previous post, its .icns format.
if you want to know how to change your icons of a drive. folder, application just follow my tutorial here
Today I thought well if the freeagent desk drive comes with an icon for windows, there should be a nice icns version for mac, however I was wrong. So I made one which turned out ok. However the edges aren’t so great, but you can’t tell unless you open it in an image editing program. (The icon is in icns format) So enjoy this and if you want to know how to change your icons of a drive. folder, application just follow my tutorial here
Today My friend nader asked how to change an icon for a folder in leopard. I had actually looked this one up a couple of days ago when I first bought my mac. You can Watch the video Below Or Follow the Steps Below.
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/BYxVezdGJHk" width="576" height="324" allowfullscreen="true" fvars="fs=1" /]
1. Have the icon that you want to change the folder to ready.
2. Right click on the icon you want to apply to the folder and click get info (or just highlight the file, and press cmd+I)
3. Left Click on the icon in the top left then press cmd+C
4. Open the get info dialog for the folder or file you want to change the icon for.
5. Left Click on the icon in the top left then press cmd+V
6. Close the Get info dialog.