Today My friend nader asked how to change an icon for a folder in leopard. I had actually looked this one up a couple of days ago when I first bought my mac. You can Watch the video Below Or Follow the Steps Below.
1. Have the icon that you want to change the folder to ready.
2. Right click on the icon you want to apply to the folder and click get info (or just highlight the file, and press cmd+I)
3. Left Click on the icon in the top left then press cmd+C
4. Open the get info dialog for the folder or file you want to change the icon for.
5. Left Click on the icon in the top left then press cmd+V
6. Close the Get info dialog.